Monday, April 7, 2008

The "Surprise" Trip

On Friday Brian took Jaiden and her friend Daniela to Six Flags. We surprised them, or at least we thought we did, Grammy. I have to tell you...Jaiden could possibly win an Academy Award someday! See, what happened was Brian and I (last minute of course) decided that we would secretly plan this trip to Six Flags. So we invite Daniela (J's friend) over after Jaiden got out of gymnastics, then Brian and I told the girls that we had to go somewhere and that we were going to drop them off at Grammy's while we were gone. So, we drove up there and as we near the park the ooohhhs and aaaahhhs were abundant to say the least! I told Brian that he should at least "drive through" the park so that the girls could see it. So, he pulls up and stops the car and tells them to get out. They went crazy! While they went to the park, I took Anthony over to Grammy's and we hung out for a while. While I was hanging out with Grammy, she told me that she had already asked Jaiden about the Six Flags trip that her dad was taking her on the day before...

You now see where the Academy Award comes in to play! So, moral of the story....when you are trying to surprise someone, just don't, it never works out well! ; )


surprise!

No comments: