Tuesday, March 17, 2009

He's a big boy now... : (

I know I haven't updated in quite a while, and unfortunately, I don't have a lot of extra time now, but I had to share this small dose of wonderfullness....

About a month ago Brian and I bought Anthony a potty chair at the request of our pediatrician and believe it or not HE USES IT!! And it is the cutest thing every time! I know these are only moments that a parent can love, but how cute is he....and how awesome is it that we will have him completely out of diapers before the ripe ole age of 2! ; )







Although he is absolutely precious...it makes me so sad that we are already reaching this milestone! My baby boy is growing up... : (

1 comment:

Ryan, Lindsay, Kai, Andrew, and Malia said...

Do not be sad... I wish I could potty train Andrew right now!!! This is amazing. Congrats.

Give both of your cute kiddos a kiss from their aunt Lindsay.