Monday, February 25, 2008

It's been a while...

I know, I know, it's been a while since I last blogged, but honestly, nothing has really happened. Jaiden is still rocking on in school and Anthony has been teething so that has been absolutely NO fun at all! We have tried everything and I think that he is just really irritated by the pain at this point. He's still a really happy baby, just grumpy at times when his mouth hurts, but I can totally understand, there is no pain as bad as mouth pain! Other than that, he is just growing and growing! It seems that every day he has mastered some new trick that absolutely amazes us.

But, like I said, we really haven't had much of anything going on other than the same ole, same ole so I'll try and convince the kiddo's or maybe even the husband unit to do something spectacular so that I can write about it!

Hope all is well with everyone!

No comments: