Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Well, with the combination of way too much going on and just sheer exhaustion, it's been a bit since I last posted, but don't give up on me quite yet!


On Saturday, I had lunch with a friend of mine (Alecia) that I had lost touch with for about the last three years and it was so great! Funny thing, since we have been out of touch, we have both found the right guy and both had babies. She had a little girl, Ali, on the 11th of October (which will be easy to remember because Brian's birthday is the 12th). She is precious and her other two (Summer and Bree) have really grown into beautiful young ladies!


Also, I found out on Saturday that I am going to be an Aunt again! How exciting is that!!! Doug and Cassie are having their second little one. Now I'm just waiting on hearing the news from Ryan and Lindsay!! ; )

Brian has been busy working on a contract job. Good thing is that he gets to work from home, and he really seems to be enjoying it! He likes the company and actually has an interview with them on Thursday to become a permanent sales rep for them.

I'm still working two days a week and I really enjoy it too. Hard thing is that we are constantly having to ask Grammy or Aunt Elicia to watch the booger and we're afraid we're going to wear out our welcome soon! Hopefully, once he gets to be one or so, I won't have such a problem talking him to a day care, but it's just too much for me right now.

Sorry to cut this short, but I have to run and get Miss Jaiden from school and then I am going to pick up little man's pictures from Target. They were supposed to be in yesterday, but AGAIN, the order got mixed up. Anyways, I'm sure I'll be sending out pictures soon so be on the lookout.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful week and a romantic valentines day!

Talk to you later~

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

What's with all the pressure!!! I notice that people who recently have had babies are always trying to get other people to have babies. I guess misery really does love company. Just kidding. If God blesses us with another baby we will be very happy. We just have to wait on him to decide.