Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Where have you been??

I have come to realize that saying that I will do a better job to keep my blog updated is like blog suicide, so I won’t say it now but have the best intentions to do you know what. :)

Jaiden started middle school (WHAT!!) last week and so far so good. She has a fabulous schedule with all of her important classes at the beginning, then lunch, choir, PE, theatre arts and then she goes home. Awesome for her.


Anthony has slowly been driving us all crazy with the “Why?” question. Every statement made by anyone within his earshot is asked “Why?”. We keep telling ourselves, ‘it’s just a phase, it’s just a phase, it’s just a phase.’



Brian is still working (and kicking major butt) at at&t. The retail hours are about to kill us both, but we both know that right now we just have to be thankful that he has a job. I know there are still so many people out there who don’t.

And as for me, I’m still working at the same place, doing the same thing that I have done for the past 7 years. Good grief! I am also in the process of planning Anthony’s third birthday which will be at our house on the 18th of September. 3 already! I can’t believe it.

Until next time!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Well look whos back! Great to see an update. Anthony is getting so big.