Sunday, January 27, 2008

January 21st - January 27th

Miss Jaiden was out of school Monday and Tuesday of this week, so since she had gotten in trouble last weekend, Brian made her play Cinderella (not the beautiful, meet Prince Charming one, the one before all that) and boy did she clean! She really did a great job and I think Brian was frustrated because she enjoyed it. Maybe we shouldn't have put in the whole Cinderella comparison.



On Wednesday, Jaiden brought home her report card and I can't even tell you how happy we were! She brought up all of her grades at least ten points (all A's and B's) except for math, but we are working on that now! I'm telling you, if your kid won't pay attention in school or you are having any attention problems like ADD, I HIGHLY recommend a hot cup of tea with sweetener (NOT SUGAR) in the morning before school! It has really helped little miss J-Bug!

Brian got a job on Friday and we were soo excited. I actually had to stay home from work today so that he could get something done...darnit ; )! To make it even better, he will be working remotely, so he'll still get to be here with me and the kiddos. He really seems to like the company so I hope that this works out.

On Saturday, Brian, Anthony and I (Jaiden was at her dad's and that's a WHOLE other story) went to Emberlea's birthday party at a skating rink in Grand Prairie. And, yeah....I skated (thanks to Anna giving me her socks and skates!) Boy that was an adventure, but we had a really good time. Sorry, no pictures from that because I knew as soon as I took the camera out there, I would fall on my butt and break the camera into a million little pieces! But after we got finished there, we went back to Grammy's (Brian's moms) and hung out and then I left Brian and Anthony there to go and have dinner with some friends from high school. We met at Razzoo's in Mesquite and had a really nice time! We had some drinks and ate some good food.

Sam, Angel, Jenny and Sheree



Sam and Melanie (with her stylin new hair do!)

Amanda and Melanie


The whole gang...

Melanie, Angel, Sam, Jenny, Amanda, Sheree and Me


I'll have to do another post about Jaiden's weekend at her dad's later, but I will tell you that when Jaiden made it home, she didn't come home empty handed...in fact, she came home with another addition to our household...meet Clinton the Beta.


Well, it was once again a fun filled week in the Barrera house!
I love you all!

No comments: